Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Hooked On A Feeling

Written by Mark James
Performed by Blue Swede



Ooga-Chaka Ooga-OogaOoga-Chaka Ooga-OogaOoga-Chaka Ooga-OogaOoga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga
I can't stop this feelingDeep inside of meGirl, you just don't realizeWhat you do to me
When you hold meIn your arms so tightYou let me knowEverything's alright
I'm hooked on a feelingI'm high on believingThat you're in love with me
Lips as sweet as candyIt's taste is on my mindGirl, you got me thirstyFor another cup of wine
Got a bug from you girlBut I don't need no cureI just stay a victimIf I can for sure
All the good loveWhen we're all aloneKeep it up girlYeah, you turn me on
I'm hooked on a feelingI'm high on believingThat you're in love with me
All the good loveWhen we're all aloneKeep it up, girlYeah, you turn me on
I'm hooked on a feelingI'm high on believingThat you're in love with me
I'm hooked on a feelingAnd I'm high on believingThat you're in love with me
I said I'm hooked on a feelingAnd I'm high on believingThat you're in love with meI'm hooked on a feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment